Core Return Policy:
We charge an upfront core deposit on carburetors and we ask that you return your core within 2 weeks of receiving your remanufactured carburetor. NOTE: NO RMA Number is needed to return your carburetor core to get your core deposit refund.Please use provided shipping label.
If the carburetor/TBI core that you return to Guaranteed Carburetors (GC) is identical to the carburetor/TBI that you ordered through GC, then your core deposit will be refunded in full provided the carburetor core being returned is rebuildable. This means it cannot have cracks, be broken, frozen or missing any main parts.
Your core will be inspected by our receiving department and if the carburetor/TBI core that you return to us is not identical to the carburetor that you ordered through GC, then your core deposit may be partially refundable or non-refundable, depending on the type.
Carburetors are shipped by UPS, or other courier service and includes a pre-paid return shipping label to send back your old carburetor (core) from anywhere in the continental United States. See PACKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS on how to pack your core for return to us.
Exchanges or Returns of Guaranteed Carburetors Supplied Carburetors or TBI's
We want to make returns and the exchange/warranty return process easy, but we do require the following simple steps to be followed for any returns:
Exchanges and returns are not accepted 15-days or later after the delivery date of the original carburetor from Guaranteed Carburetors (GC) to Customer. Carburetors that are returned and that have not been installed within the above 15-day defined period and have not been used and/or altered are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Carburetors that have been installed and used within the above 15-day defined period can be returned for only a partial refund equivalent to the return of the core charge amount to the customer, provided the carburetor is returned clean, with no fuel contamination or any other damage. Shipping and any insurance cost for return or exchange is the responsibility of the customer. If exchange or return is requested, Customer must return the original carburetor shipped to Customer by GC, within 15 days of receipt of original order, insured to the value of original order amount at Customer cost and the carburetor must be received by GC completely free of any fuel contamination, rust, debris or other damage. Carburetors received back with fuel contamination or any other damage, will incur additional charges which must be paid by Customer prior to Guaranteed Carburetor shipping a replacement unit in exchange.
Steps to exchanges or returns are as follows:
1. Email Guaranteed Carburetors at [email protected] or give us a call 1.800.250.8746 to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA number), ensuring in your email to us that you provide: i) Your name used on your order, ii) Your order # iii) Date of order iv) Reason for warranty claim
2. Email Guaranteed Carburetors at [email protected] to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA number), ensuring in your email to us that you provide: i) Your name used on your order, ii) Your order # iii) Date of order iv) Reason for warranty claim
3. The RMA number will be provided by return email from us within 24-48 hours (not including weekends). During our busy months, it may take up to 72 hours for us to respond back by email. We thank you for your patience in advance. We will take care of your request as quickly as possible.
4. Do NOT ship your carburetor until you obtain an RMA number from us. If you ship your carburetor to us without an RMA return sheet, your return will not be accepted.
5. Once you obtain the RMA number for your unit,
6. Print the RMA return sheet from our email to you and include it in the box you are shipping the carburetor back to us
7. Follow the packing instructions noted below and the video provided, again, making sure you include a copy of the RMA return sheet we emailed to you. Good and proper packing will help to ensure that protection of your carburetor from potential shipping damage while it’s on its way to us.
Upon receiving your returned carburetor, Guaranteed Carburetors will:
1. Inspect the carburetor or TBI and should defect(s) be found by GC, GC will repair or replace the carburetor or TBI at GC’s sole discretion.
2. If a repair has been done by GC, the carburetor will then be flow bench tested, recalibrated for your engine and shipped back to you free of charge if a warranty related defect in materials or workmanship is found.
3. If the carburetor/TBI inspection shows any fuel contamination, then there will be a clean out and handling charge of $89 plus applicable taxes or in extreme cases of fuel contamination, the warranty will be void.
GC always recommends fuel tank and fuel line cleaning for instances of heavy contamination. GC also always recommends you change your fuel filter when first installing your new or rebuilt carburetor. The shipping of carburetor back to Customer will be paid by GC should a warrantied defect(s) be found.
Rebuilt Carburetors (Conditional Limited Warranty), What Your Warranty Covers
Guaranteed Carburetors (GC) expressly warrants for 1 year from delivery date to Customer for automotive applications and (1 year from delivery date to Customer for marine applications), that all rebuilt carburetors and throttle body injectors (TBI's) will be free from defects in material and workmanship. GC’s responsibility, under this limited warranty, shall extend to the repair or replacement at GC’s sole discretion of any part or parts of any unit which has been returned to GC subject to inspection.
The Customer under this limited warranty may return a remanufactured or new carburetor under the terms and conditions of this warranty for inspection or repair.
What Your Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover labor costs for service, removing or re-installation, conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration of a rebuilt or new carburetor or insurance and/or shipping costs to GC.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Guaranteed Carburetors shall not be held liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use the carburetor or TBI product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
PACKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS
1) Repack your core (THE IDENTICAL CORE THAT YOU ARE REPLACING WITH YOUR NEW OR REMANUFACTURED UNIT FROM Guaranteed Carburetors) in the box that your remanufactured carb came in according to the packing instructions provided in the original box we shipped your new or remanufactured carburetor/TBI in. Incorrectly packaged carburetors can be damaged in transit, which will void the return of your core deposit, so please make sure you pack your old carburetor well and according to the provided instructions. Please understand that we do not want your money for the core. We want your core back so that we can remanufacture your old carburetor core and keep our shelves stocked. This is a must for our business.
2) Peel and stick-on the return UPS label that was included with your carburetor order, and give the package to any UPS driver, UPS Store or UPS drop box.
Then Send Package to:
PACKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING US YOUR CARBURETOR FOR RESTORATIONIMPORTANT!HOW TO PACK YOUR OLD CARBURETOR for SHIPPING
Before packing your carburetor, don’t forget to place your order:
CALL NOW! 888-610-2916
Pack your old carburetor following the instructions below and by reviewing this video:
Incorrectly packaged carburetors can be damaged in transit, so please make sure you pack your old carburetor well and according to the provided instructions.
Inside the Box, Enclose your:
- Contact Name, Address, Phone Number & Email Address
- Include the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code that we emailed you
- Year, Make, Model, and Engine Size of Vehicle.
Write on Outside of Box
Write the Return Merchandise Authorization code (RMA) on the outside of Box approximately
2 inches tall in black marker or bold print away from shipping information.
Peel and stick-on the return UPS label that is included with your carburetor order, and give the package to any UPS driver, UPS Store or UPS drop box.
Then Send Package to:
Attn: Restoration Dept.
7939 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33771